Documents for submission
1. Filled up application form.
2. Copy of birth certificate
3. Address proof.
3. Transfer certificate, progress sheet of the last examination taken for those coming from other institutions. School leaving certificate is necessary in case of plus one (11th std.) admission.
4. One recent passport size photograph of the student.
for Academic Year 2020-2021
Parents of students applying for admission should complete the following steps:
1. Arrange a visit to the School by setting an appointment with the office.
2. Register the students names from November 1st week of the previous year.
3. The prescribed application forms will be available at the school office or can be downloaded from our website.
4. No pupil will be admitted to 1st standard unless he / she has completed the Nursery Course of two years in English Medium.
5. There will be an entrance test. After selection they will be called for payment of the admission fees, collection of uniform material and text books from the school office.
6. Submit the filled form along with necessary documents as mentioned below:
For LKG, UKG, 1st std.
a. Attest a copy of birth certificate
b. Two photographs of the student.
For classes above 2nd std.
a. Compulsory -T.C. (Transfer Certificate from last school studied)
b. Mark list
c. Attested copy of birth certificate
d. One photograph of the student.
- Age limit for Play school -3 years completed on May 31st of the year of admission.
- Age limit for LKG – 3 and half years completed on May 31st of the year of admission.
- Age limit for class 1 – 6 years completed on May 31st of the year of admission.